Saturday, October 13, 2012

Domino Art Challenge

31 Days of Halloween
I chose day 13, "lucky 13".   I used a domino and a Rumikub tile for this one. I used alcohol inks on my domino before stamping the spider web image from the My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Halloween clear stamp set. I hand drew the spider and added purple bling to the body, then coated the whole thing with Diamond Glaze. I used Martha Stewart border stickers and epoxy stickers, she has a very nice "vintage feeling" line out this season and I was so pleased to see her new stuff. I added a mini clock to my Rumikub tile from Gray Burlin, and used Elmer's Painter's marker to color in the number 13 and added Diamond Glaze over the top for some shine. On my tag I used patterened scrapbook papers and washi tapes.  The "Happy Halloween" is a Martha Stewart die-cut and I used Stamping Up hardware to add ribbon to tthe top of the #8 tag.


No comments:

Post a Comment