Sunday, July 6, 2014

Wedding Album Cover - Breann and Ryan

For this album I cut chipboard to 10" x 7".  I used my new Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper by Memory makers - VERY disappointing!  It said on the package that it cuts chipboard easily - not so, my hand is still sore, also when I used it on paper no matter how I fiddled with lining up the paper it still left odd corner bits that I had to trim by hand. Not happy with this $25.00 purchase. 
 front view
I did not know their wedding colors, so I used lots of black and white patterned paper, cardstock, and washi tape for this young couple's album, going for a classic yet modern look.
 a little closer
bound with 4 book rings
 top view
8 pages gave me opportunites for 7 layouts
 end view of the cascade of ribbons and pearls
cover detail
Loving Martha Stewart's hydrangea punch.  I used scraps of the grey and white patterned cardstock that were leftover from the album to build my flowers.
 cover detail
 cover detail
                         close up on the bling
Had a blast adding lost of pearl swirls, really added a lot of richness and texture to the album.




No comments:

Post a Comment