Friday, August 1, 2014

Wedding Album Part I

 front cover
I made this album larger so that I would have lots of room for pictures and flowers.  This is the first time I used my flower stamps from Heartfelt Creations.  I stamped and hand cut each layer of the flower and then folded or sculpted the petals with a stylus before building each blossom and then adding glitter or micro beads for the centers.  Sheila's colors were red, orange and green.  I added a lot of bling in white pearls, clear rhinestones and black rhinestones.
 detail of cover under Rick's name - flowers and pearls
 detail of cover to the left of Sheila's name - flowers with 2 and 3 layers
 layout pages 1 and 2
Each of these pages will hold 7 pictures. I came up with a sideways version of a waterfall page and then I added oval journal tags at the bottom that color coordinated with the cardstock backgrounds.
page 2 with the sideways waterfall opened out to the first layer
I used different patterns of papers from front to backs for lots of color and pattern variety within the color scheme.
detail of the right side of page 2 - black rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment