Friday, April 24, 2015

Wedding Album - Jessica

For this album I chose to use a box style sleeve case and the album folds up is tied and slides inside the sleeve.  This is the front cover, I love the stickers I found they set it off perfectly.
 Here is a picture of the side of the box. I used a journal label and wrote their names, the wedding date and "Our Wedding" for the title.  Jessica's colors were black, gold, mint, and blush.
This picture shows the album collapsed and tied.






These photos show several of the album pages, I used patterned paper for the backgrounds and the mats and I stamped journaling boxes which I cut out and put under each mat.  Strips of patterned paper and washi tape were used for border accents.
The pictures just don't do it justice, it ended up looking very elegant and the bride to be was so very pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment