Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Wedding Album - Tara and Leland

Tara and Leland's colors are burgundy, turquoise, champagne, and gold.  They also had a 1920's theme.
 Cover- using the Ariana flower stamps and dies from Heartfelt Creations to sculpt and build the flowers from turquoise, light turquoise and champagne colored card stock. I also had some glossy patterned turquoise card stock that I cut plain without the stamped image for several of the flowers and I liked that effect also.
 Ribbon detail - lots of gold, turquoise, burgundy, and champagne colored ribbons and champagne colored strands of flat and round pearls which was another nice texture.  While I was buying ribbon to match the theme, I got home and realized that several rolls of trim were spandex which was like tying elastic, but it had the most gorgeous colors and patterns and really laid quite nice, so I went ahead and used it.
 Detail of the cover flowers.  I used glitter, pearls, and micro beads for the centers of the flowers.
I made this card using their wedding colors and an image of a 1920's bride, using some colored pencils to accent the flowers and ribbons.  Repeated the use of the Ariana flowers here also.

No comments:

Post a Comment