Friday, December 16, 2016

Christmas Cookie Pocket Letter 2

This is a series that I hosted on swapbot - Christmas cookies.  I asked that people create a pocket letter featuring cookies that were tradition in their families, favorite memories of baking, sharing, eating cookies, or favorite holiday cookie, and in the back pocket to include the recipe of that favored cookie. For my 2nd cookie PL I chose the peanut butter blossom. When we first started making these we used the Brach's chocolate stars, that's how it was done.  When it became hard to find the stars in the store we switched over to the Hershey's kisses. These were a favorite in my family and a favorite of my oldest son.  I remember when my son was in the Navy, my mom would make him these and put them in a care package and send them to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment