Sunday, January 8, 2012

Paris in Winter ATC triptych

Here is my triptych all folded up and held closed with a black paper fastener. I used stamps, a black sharpie, colored pencil, dark sparkle pen, and copic markers.
The first side folds back to reveal the dress form and the word fashion. I used a stamp for the image, colored pencil, dark sparkle pen, and gel pens.
Completely open, my triptych features a single stamped image on each panel with drifts of snow establishing the ground and horizon and connecting all the panels together visually. I drew with black sharpie pen, colored with color pencil, detailed with gel pen and souffle pen, stamped mini snowflakes and highlighted all the snow with clear sparkle pen.  The three panels were joined together using Tim Holtz's tissue tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment