Monday, May 18, 2015

Wedding Album - Danielle and Tyler

Their colors were purple, and silver.
 I used Ariana stamps and dies from Heartfelt Creations to sculpt and build the flowers for the cover.
 Here is a side view of the cover from the ribbon side.  I used some wire edged ribbon this time, first time for that and it worked really well for this album, I will have to remember that for the future. Added strands of pearls and found some rhinestone encrusted trim that worked really well.  I tried using a twisted cord that had a strand of pearls twisted into it but found when I cut it it untwisted, but I found that added a lot of texture, so I untwisted it as I added it to the edges and yes happy accidents rock.
 page 1 and 2
Closer view of page one, purple bling on the side of the photo mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment