Monday, September 9, 2013

Halloween Mini Album


This mini album is 4" x 8".  This was created for a swap in swap-bot.  I dug out my Halloween patterned papers and recycled cereal boxes to create the pages.  
For the cover I checked my swap partner's profile for preferences and found that she liked the style of Greeting Farm digi stamps, so I used that style to sketch a witch.  The jack-o-lantern acetate sticker was from Martha Stewart die cut adhesives, I got those at Archiver's.   The spider is a K and Company die cut from JoAnn Fabrics, and the glitter bat is a mambi chip  by Me and My Big Ideas from Hobby Lobby.
She also seemed to prefer "cute" things so I went with lots of cute images within the album.  For each layout I used another Halloween patterned paper for picture mounts.
Layout 1 - I used K and Company die cuts and tags.  We were supposed to incorporate tags and journaling spots and since the tags I found had journaling space on the back I added tags to the rings between each layout so journaling could be added.

Layout 2 - 3-d bubble pop-up stickers by Creatology from Micheal's, and a glitter bat mambi chip by Me and My Big Ideas from Hobby Lobby.  The tag was from haunted die cuts by Recollections which I got at Michael's.

Layout 3 - pop up resin and card stock stickers by Stickey - Doo -Da from Walmart, and the tags were from K and Company which I got at JoAnn Fabrics.

Layout 4 - die cuts from K and  Company, tag was from haunted die cuts by Recollections.  The witch die cut at the bottom was cut from 12 x12 Halloween patterned scrapbook paper. 

Layout 5 - die cuts  and tag from K and  Company.  Journaling label was from haunted die cuts by Recollections.

Layout 6 - die cuts  and tag from K and  Company.  Ghost stickers from Halloween Crafts at Hobby Lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment