Sunday, September 29, 2013

Halloween Whimsy Jar

For this challenge we were supposed to fill a jar with Halloween fun and send it to our swap partner.  Since I didn't want to send a glass jar through the mail I shopped around looking for something plastic that would work and finally found this square jar at Hobby Lobby.
 In this corner I placed a small skeleton and a large green glittery spider that has a clip on it so you can attach it wherever you want.
 In this corner I have a resin potion jar that says "Lizard Legs", and a skeletal hand is reaching around it.
 In this corner I rolled up a pair of Halloween socks that say "BOO", and added another glittery spider clip, this one purple.
 In this corner I have an LED jack o lantern that lights up and the light flickers like a  candle with a skull perched on top.
This is the top view where you can see that after I finished filling the rest of the spaces with different sized foam pumpkins I added a purple beaded necklace.  I used Halloween washi tape to seal the jar and to attach the miniature black raven on top.


No comments:

Post a Comment