Saturday, April 27, 2019

Baby Album for Lili - It's a Boy

For this album I decided to make new shape i haven't tied before.   wanted to do a baby bottle shape and decided that it made a lot of sense to have only the back page be the actual bottle shape to help save on cutting around that difficult shape through mat board 8 time and then again with papers 16 times.  Lots of patterned papers in shade of blues and yellows.  Chipboard stickers for the cover.  I added some foam pop dots to some of the stickers for a bit of lift.
 Here is a detail shot of the ribbons and charms which I like to use on my baby albums.  All kinds of baby boy ribbons, I like to grab my ribbon at Hobby Lobby when they are on sale.  The charms I like to use are from the Dollar Tree - diaper pins, rocking horses, baby blocks, baby buggies, pacifiers, and rattles.  The two big blue rattles were from Walmart's party favors department.
Pages 1 and 2
Patterned papers for backgrounds and borders, blue cardstock photo mats, chipboard, and cardstock stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment