Monday, April 15, 2019

Easter Egg Pocket Letter

This is a swap that I hosted for Pocket Letter Pals.  Easter eggs could be drawn, painted, made of cut paper, rubber stamped, stickers, etc.
I started first by creating my corner eggs sort of Faberge style withe a cutout and you view the image inside the egg.  My images inside those eggs were just sticker of ducklings, chicks, and bunnies on contrasting patterned/colored papers.  My eggs were patterned papers and then I created cut paper frame to go around the openings with contrasting colored papers. Around those frames I used Nuvo glitter markers to add some sparkle. 
Top and bottom center eggs were patterned papers with some glittery flower sticker and organza ribbon tied across the middle of each egg.
The center horizontal row of eggs I did paper piecing with patterned papers, the outer two adds had added patterns drawn with glitter gel pens.  I added foam pop dots to this center row of eggs also to give it some lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment