Thursday, April 25, 2019

Wedding Album for Anne

 Since she didn't have formal wedding colors picked out I decided to go with white silver and grey for the background colors and photo mats throughout the album.  I built this album out of 8" x 10" mat board pieces.  When I was at the CKC Scrapbooking convention I found these gorgeous paper flowers and bejeweled brads so I built a bunch of flowers to add a dash of color to her album.  On the cover I added swirls of pearls and some cute rhinestone hearts that I also found at the convention.
On the book rings I tied lots of silver white and grey ribbons.  I also added a small touch of each flower color in the ribbons  along with my favorite - strands of pearls and some strands of heart shaped pearl beading.













No comments:

Post a Comment