Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Christmas Junk Journal - Part 2

For my Christmas Junk Journal I used cereal box cardboard for the base of my pages.  I used the pages of an old dictionary to cover each page.  I cut up several old file folders to use in the book and used the scraps from the folders to create flip up tabs.  I took old wallpaper sample books and used my sewing machine to sew around the edges to create more pages.
Layouts 3 and 4
Layout 4 is inside of layout 3
Patterned paper, die cut borders, and stickers.
Layout 4 
I covered some folded brochures that I cut up with patterned paper, added die cut borders, and stickers.
Layout 4 - Inside
More patterned paper and die cut borders, lots of room for journaling or photos.
Layout 3 - layout 4 flipped to the left
Wallpaper pocket page on right, die cut border, and a resin sticker.
Layout 3 - pocket page
Two large tags made out of cardstock and patterned papers with organza ribbon at the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment