Thursday, November 14, 2013

Christmas Junk Journal - Part 3

For my Christmas Junk Journal I used cereal box cardboard for the base of my pages.  I used the pages of an old dictionary to cover each page.  I cut up several old file folders to use in the book and used the scraps from the folders to create flip up tabs.  I took old wallpaper sample books and used my sewing machine to sew around the edges to create more pages.
Layout 5
Wallpaper page, die cut border, stickers, file folder scrap flip up tab and patterned paper.
 layout 5 - flip up tab open
 layout 6
File folder on left, patterned papers, die cut borders, stickers, old security envelope turned inside out, wallpaper page on right.
Layout 6 - folder open
Layout 6 - inside envelope
Journaling papers mounted on patterned papers for extra sturdiness.
layout 6 - envelope to the left

No comments:

Post a Comment