Monday, November 18, 2013

Christmas Junk Journal - Part 6

For my Christmas Junk Journal I used cereal box cardboard for the base of my pages.  I used the pages of an old dictionary to cover each page.  I cut up several old file folders to use in the book and used the scraps from the folders to create flip up tabs.  I took old wallpaper sample books and used my sewing machine to sew around the edges to create more pages.
Layout 12
Patterned paper, die cut border, security envelope with journaling papers, wallpaper page, and stickers - dimensional and pop up.
 layout 12 - envelope to the left
 layout 13
Wallpaper page, die cut borders, pop up stickers, file folder and patterned papers.
 layout 13 - file folder open
Patterned papers and more stickers.
Back cover

No comments:

Post a Comment