Friday, November 15, 2013

Christmas Junk Journal - Part 4

For my Christmas Junk Journal I used cereal box cardboard for the base of my pages.  I used the pages of an old dictionary to cover each page.  I cut up several old file folders to use in the book and used the scraps from the folders to create flip up tabs.  I took old wallpaper sample books and used my sewing machine to sew around the edges to create more pages.
layout 7
Wallpaper page on the left, border die cut sticker, and pop up sticker.  Old folded brochure page covered with dictionary pages, then patterned papers.
 layout 7 - folded page on right open
 Layout 8
Patterned paper, security envelope with journaling papers inside, wallpaper page, die cut border sticker, and pop up sitckers.
 Layout 8 - envelope flipped over to the left
 layout 9
Wallpaper page, die cut border, pop up sticker, patterned paper, resin sticker and an old pocket folder I cut down to fit the page.
Layout 9
Pocket folder opened, patterned papers, and manila shipping tags with die cut borders.


No comments:

Post a Comment